1) Teachers always picking on you.
“Everyone at the back, stand up and raise up your hands.”
2) Cracking the funniest jokes in class.
Especially when the class is quiet. That’s when the jokes get funnier.
3) Not snitching and getting punished together.
Teacher: Who said that?
Backbenchers: *Crippling silence*
4) Never doing any assignment or even knowing about assignment.
When did they give us assignment? what assignment?
5) Being able to sleep in peace because you were covered by front seaters.
6) Having an exclusive squad.
League of extraordinary backbenchers.
7) Gisting when a lecturer is talking.
Gist > Education.
8) Having a frontbencher friend to copy assignments from.
We all need a helping hand.
9) Not writing in class.
Because there are better things to do…like sleep.
What’s up, Zikoko Fam? It would mean the world to us if you spared a few minutes to fill this Reader Survey. It’s so we can bring you the content you really want!