For every Nigerian who loves food, there are certain moments that leave you feeling immensely disappointed — from biting into a meat pie and getting a mouth full of air, to sucking on a pretty but bitter agbalumo. This post understands that pain.
1. When the meat pie is more air than meat.
We hate scams.
2. When the biscuit is soft.
The absolute worst.
3. When the plantain chips are tasteless.
Throw it away immeidately.
4. When the agbalumo slaps you.
The absolute betrayal.
5. When the shop doesn’t have green Indomie.
What’s now the point?
6. When there’s no egg in the moin moin.
7. When the ponmo is not soft.
You want to kill me, abi?
8. When the La Casera is hot.
What is this poison?
9. When your fried rice spoils.
10. When the groundnut is soft.
It can pain.
11. When it’s only the top and bottom slices of bread left.
Why do they even add it to the pack?
12. When the eba is strong.
This is criminal.
13. When shaki splashes stew in your eye.