If at least 5 out of these 10 songs don’t make you feel like the powerful, badass queen that you are, then only God can help you.
1. “Bloody Samaritan” by Ayra Starr
Incase you didn’t know, you’re a ticking dynamite ready to explode, baby.
2. “Brown Skin Girl” by Beyonce ft. Wizkid
Your skin cannot be bought anywhere. That’s a flex, honey.
3. “Girl on Fire” by Alicia Keys ft Nicki Minaj
Hot stuff, burn us plis.
4. “Good Thing” by Asa
Is there anyone undermining your worth? Pfft. This song should remind you that you’re too fly for that.
5. “Run the World (Girls)” by Beyoncé
6. “Koroba” by Tiwa Savage
Anyone that’s toasting you, and is not ready to give you premium enjoyment, away.
7. “Feeling Myself” by Nicki Minaj
If you don’t, who will?
8. “Fashion Killer” by Ayra Starr
For all the black women who have a PhD in dripology.
9. “THOT Shit” by Megan Thee Stallion
Osheeey! This one’s for those owning their bad bish career with their full chest.
10. “Good As Hell” by Lizzo
This one’s for when you’re saying, “Enough is enough.” Boss up and change your life boo. *Tosses hair*