People often think being short is a disadvantage and they easily want to mock people they don’t perceive to be tall enough. But I have spent a large part of my life being short, and I can tell you that there are advantages to being short.
1. You can easily enter the water tank to wash it properly.
Proper cleaning because you will enter the heart of the matter.
2. You can be the little bride/groom at your friend’s wedding.
That way, they won’t go through the stress of begging their neighbour’s children to come and do it.
3. Two yards of fabric is enough for you to sew designer.
Others may be struggling to pay for 6 yards, but 2 yards and you are set for life.
4. Instead of going to the gym, your fitfam friends can lift you up as the weight.
5. You can live with your parents as long as you want.
Everybody will kuku think you’re a baby.
6. You don’t have fake humility.
You know why? You’re already down to earth.
7. For you, every day is Children’s Day.
People will just be dashing you money anyhow. The country is hard right now oh, but there is nothing impossible for God.
8. A face towel can easily double as your body towel.
Look at you, succeeding with the barest minimum.
9. Unable to reach the shower knob? You can easily shower under the tap.
And you are guaranteed a fuller blast of water sef. Tall people are actually suffering.
10. You can use shortness to escape a relationship.
If someone you don’t like approaches you, just say, “I can’t date you. Can’t you see that I am still a child? Shebi you can see that I’m not tall.”
11. You get to stand in front of any assembly.
The first can never be the last. God has put you in front, who can push you backward? NOBODY!