June wasn’t a great month for Nigerian Twitter. Before we could even start Tweeting, Lai Mohammed and his boys decided that Twitter was Nigeria’s biggest problem and decided to ban it.
But Nigerians and their coconut heads went and downloaded VPN and gave us these gems:
1. You can already hear his voice.
2. Can any Port Harcourt person confirm this information?
3. This one was great.
4. Tweets about sapa always kill me.
5. Ka3na 🤝 Twitter NG users.
6. “My lord, I slapped him because he was saying nonsense.”
7. Everyone must drink water.
8. United African Republic? Why not?
9. Has this guy not suffered enough?
10. No time to play.
11. I’m here for every Crowwe slander.
12. This person is asking the right questions.
13. Where’s the lie?
15. WHERE. IS. THE. LIE?
15. This one has “RIP Aunty, the evil you have done is enough” vibes