Taraweeh is the special sets of prayers Muslims are expected to perform after the last daily prayer. Ramadan is a big deal for Muslims all around the world, and these prayers are a big part of it. But let me tell you something, they can also a struggle sometimes.
1. When you haven’t had a proper meal but it’s time for Taraweeh
At first, you wonder if you should eat that heavy dinner first. But the thing is Shaytan has been locked up, so it’s really your fault if you miss your prayers.
2. Your face when the Imam starts reciting a long surah
Alaye, let’s respect ourselves now. Some of us have not eaten.
3.You, struggling to concentrate when the Imam recites a Surah you don’t know
And your parents tried their best to make you learn the Qur’an oh. Look at your life now.
4. When you’re praying alone and you forget the Rakat you’re on
But I’m on the fourth Rakat now. No, it’s the eight. Wait, how many times have I done the taslim?
5. When you’re almost done and your ablution breaks
You’ve been holding in that fart since the fourth Rakat. Now, you have only one Rakat to go and you got too comfortable. As you breathe in deeply and breathe out, the fart escapes. Omo, now you have to start all over again.
6. When you leave the mosque and can’t find your shoes
If you think nobody sins during Ramadan, go to a very crowded mosque and wear a pair of your best shoes. What you might find out will surprise you.
7. How you feel after completing Taraweeh
Alhamdulillah. You: 20 – 0 Shaytan
8. When you miss the whole prayer and promise to pray it before the next morning
You: 2 hours later
9. Your mood, on the last day of Ramadan
I’ve paid my dues.