This is a long overdue post for all the single people out there who have been wrongfully oppressed.
1) Referring to their partners as “this one.”
Special use: “this man, this woman.”
2) Recreating viral Tik Tok videos together.
If I hear that whenever you’re ready song one more time on Buhari’s internet.
3) Giving relationship advice.
Pls dears. Being single is not a crime.
4) Doing “started from the Dm’s anniversary.”
Okay, who asked you?
5) Openly flirting on the time line.
Get a room please.
6) Posting ‘loved up’ pictures on the timeline.
Especially pictures of them feeding each other. Ahan
7) Or sharing screenshots of their sweet nothings.
This singleness will end one day.