Riddle me this: What’s one thing Nigerians like a lot but also pretend about?
A) Good governance
The correct answer is B.
Inspired by a conversation over the weekend, here are some of the most unpopular opinions about sex some Nigerians have:
1) “Sexual cheating doesn’t mean your partner doesn’t love you and it’s obviously not enough reason to end a relationship.”
2) “Lasting long is not always a great thing. Sex should be as short as possible. Release me.”
3) “Sex in your forties slap better because it is full of love and tenderness. At this age, there is no pressure to show off or be a stud. It’s more about intimacy and connection.”
4) “The only choking I want is with love and affection. I don’t know who told you people that attempted murder is sexy.”
5) “Threesome is only lit if they are all bi-sexual.”
6) “Shower sex is overrated but maybe it’s because I dey use bucket and bailer for house sha.”
7) “It’s okay not to shave. Come here my bush baby.”
8) “Don’t call me daddy. It’s cringe.”
9) “Don’t ask me to stick anything up my butt. I won’t do it. And trying to guilt me into doing something I don’t like is no different from asking a woman to do what she doesn’t want to.”
11) “Masturbation > actual sex. People have drama and sometimes I just want to get my orgasm without wondering if she got hers. It’s nothing personal.”
12) “Missionary is the best sex position. It’s the hero we don’t deserve.”
13) “I only enjoy sex if my partner is happy. The pressure around it is too much. Men will worry about how long they last, women will worry about if their body is perfect. Kiloshele gan gan.”
14) “I believe in saving myself for my husband. Yes, even if he’s not a virgin.”
If you enjoyed reading this, you should totally check this out: Sex life: sleeping with older men changed my life.