Money makes the world go round and if you’re Nigerian, the Naira makes you sad. Very sad. We tried to imagine the kind of energy the different currencies would have if they were students.
1) U.S dollars is that talented and popular kid that everyone likes.
Dollars secretly hates everyone but doesn’t show it.
2) Pound Sterling is the smart kid that can’t understand why other people aren’t smart.
Pound Sterling is definitely a snob and keeps to himself.
3) The Euro is that transfer student no one paid attention to until she came first in class. Now, everyone is wary.
Euro likes group work and collaborations.
4) The Canadian dollar is the kid who was assistant class captain and has now made it his life mission to be class captain.
His tactics is to rally the marginalized towards his cause.
5) The Japanese Yen is that kid with integrity. They’ll write their own sibling name in the noisemaker list and submit to the teacher.
This is the kind of person that cheats in an exam and reports his/her self.
6) The Naira is that kid who always raises their hands and gives the wrong answers.
They brag about knowing all the answers but still fail exams. In addition, they always blame everyone but themselves for failure. Olodo rabata.