It’s easy to get lost in the gore and jump scares when watching horror movies. But the truth is that they also teach pretty valuable life lessons. Life lessons like:
1) Never split up.
If you do, ALL of you WILL die.
2) Never go see what the strange noise is.
Because whatever is making that noise WILL kill you.
3) Never look in a mirror in the dark.
Because your reflection WILL kill you.
4) Never buy a porcelain doll/ventriloquists dummy.
Because it will be inhabited by an evil spirit and it WILL kill you.
5) When lying in bed, never leave your leg exposed (out of the blanket/hanging over the bed).
Because the monster under your bed WILL bite it clean off.
6) Never close your eyes while taking a shower.
Because your insane landlord with multiple personalities dressed as his dead mother WILL stab you to death if you do.
7) Never drive behind a log truck.
Because one log WILL roll off and impale you.
8) Never follow anyone to their super secluded home town for any reason.
Because they WILL use you as the sacrifice in a festival.
9) Never put a chair in the corner of your room.
Because an evil spirit WILL come sit in it…and kill you later.
10) Never mess around with the paranormal.
Do not play with ouija boards, seances, cute magic spells you found on the internet, etc. Because you WILL accidentally summon a violent entity and unleash it on mankind.
Recommended: 10 Weird Phobias You’ve Definitely Never Heard Of