1) Annalise would be an Igbo woman.
Also, her middle name would be “Ndidi” and her accent would be thick as hell. Don’t ask why. Just go with it.
2) She would also be the kind of lecturer that stops students from entering the class after she comes in.
“Get out of this class if you don’t want to fail before you’ve written any tests or exams!”
3) She would’ve picked the Keating 5 just so she could use them as free labour.
E be slavery tingz.
4) When Annalise returned home and found Sam’s dead body, instead of screaming, “Nooooooooo!”, she would’ve screamed:
The official Nigerian trauma cry.
5) After Sam’s death was revealed, Sam’s sister, Hannah would’ve attacked Annalise with this accusation:
“I know how it works! I’ve seen ‘Living in Bondage’!!”
6) There would’ve been a supernatural subplot about the ghosts of all the people the Keating 5 murdered coming back to haunt them.
Because why the hell not?
7) The governor would’ve been pretty open about her plan to set Annalise up.
Because we all know Nigerian politicians get away with everything.
8) The show never would’ve gotten to season 6 because one person would’ve snitched on everyone else in exchange for immunity.
And we all know it would’ve been Michaela “Selfish Bitch” Pratt.
9) Finally, none of them would’ve been as worried as they were about being found out because of the Nigerian police force.
We’re not going any further. You know what we mean.
What’s up, Zikoko Fam? It would mean the world to us if you spared a few minutes to fill this Reader Survey. It’s so we can bring you the content you really want!